Wow, you’re here! On my About page!
Thanks for stopping in. I go by Lizzie around here and I’m the main writer behind this blog. It’s my favorite space on the internet and I hope the words that can’t wait to get out of my fingertips reach your hearts exactly when you need them.
Jesus is my Savior who literally died for me. He actually knew who I was back then and that He was dying for me. You, too, my friend. He gave His life that we might all have eternal joy with Him in heaven.
I’m married to a profoundly wonderful man who loves God, loves me and loves our children with great joy and wisdom.
We have two exceptionally adorable children (ask anyone) who keep me on my toes as a stay-at-home mom.
Some random facts about me:
- My Starbucks drink of choice is almost always a chai tea latte, with various modifications.
- I’m left-handed.
- I’ve lived in four countries and currently reside in the USA.
- I make our bed [almost] every day.
- Nothing I write on this blog has to do with my college degree!
- I’d rather do laundry than dishes (this might change as our family grows!).
- I love Handel’s Messiah.
- I’m very bad at being pregnant.
- I know how to drive a stick shift.
- I’m a serious introvert.
What else would you like to know? Please let me know you stopped by in the comments! I truly, genuinely, would love to connect with you.